- 1 Does 2013 Chevy Malibu have WIFI?
- 2 How long does a 2013 Chevy Malibu last?
- 3 How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2013 Chevy Malibu?
- 4 Is OnStar ending in 2020?
- 5 Do you pay for WIFI in Chevy cars?
- 6 What problems do Chevy Malibu have?
- 7 Is a 2013 Chevy Malibu a reliable car?
- 8 Is a Chevy Malibu a reliable car?
- 9 Where are the jack points on a car?
- 10 How do I fix the Bluetooth in my 2013 Chevy Malibu?
Does 2013 Chevy Malibu have WIFI?
Wireless stereo audio streaming from Android and Blackberry devices is supported via Bluetooth.
How long does a 2013 Chevy Malibu last?
A 2013 Chevy Malibu should be able to go over 200,000 miles as long as You take care of the vehicle. This means that You should make sure to get all of the scheduled maintenance done on the car on time.
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2013 Chevy Malibu?
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select “Phone” on the stereo, or press on the steering wheel.
- Select “Pair“.
- Your phone should list the Malibu as a Bluetooth device. Tap it on the phone to pair.
- If prompted for a PIN on the phone, enter “1234“.
Is OnStar ending in 2020?
According to GM Authority sources, General Motors plans to sunset the OnStar Hands-Free Calling service in 2022. At that point, all vehicles on the road still equipped with the feature will no longer have the ability to make calls using the OnStar Hands-Free Calling system.
Do you pay for WIFI in Chevy cars?
Chevrolet owners in the U.S. with an in-vehicle OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot now have access to an unlimited prepaid data plan for only $20 per month.
What problems do Chevy Malibu have?
Top Chevrolet Malibu Problems
- Problems With Electric Power Steering System May Require Steering Column Replacement.
- No Start Due to Failed Passlock Sensor.
- The Fuel Gauge May Not Read Correctly and/or Check Engine Light With Code P0455/P0461.
- “No Start” Due to Ignition Switch Failure.
Is a 2013 Chevy Malibu a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu? The Chevy Malibu has an above-average reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. Power. Rivals like the Hyundai Sonata and Toyota Camry have the same rating.
Is a Chevy Malibu a reliable car?
The Chevrolet Malibu Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 9th out of 24 for midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $532 which means it has lower than average ownership costs.
Where are the jack points on a car?
The jacking points for most vehicles are reinforced metal ribs specifically designed to safely lift the vehicle. On most vehicles, there are four jacking points. They’re located under the car’s rocker panels, just behind the front wheels and just ahead of the rear wheels.
How do I fix the Bluetooth in my 2013 Chevy Malibu?
Press the CONFIG button, the select RADIO SETTINGS, then SOFTWARE VERSIONS MENU and then CLEAR AND RESET RADIO. Then delete the car from the phone and see if you can pair your phone.