- 1 What is there to do in Glendale AZ today?
- 2 What is there to do in downtown Glendale AZ?
- 3 What is Glendale AZ known for?
- 4 What is at Westgate?
- 5 How far is Grand Canyon from Glendale AZ?
- 6 Is Glendale AZ expensive?
- 7 Is Glendale AZ Safe?
- 8 Do you have to pay for Glendale Glitters?
- 9 What is there to do in Glendale AZ at night?
- 10 Where is the best place to live in Glendale AZ?
- 11 Is Glendale AZ nice?
- 12 Where should I live in Arizona?
- 13 What bars are at Westgate?
- 14 What stores are at Westgate in Glendale AZ?
What is there to do in Glendale AZ today?
Here is a list of things to do in Glendale you’ll want to add to your bucket list.
- Cerreta Candy Co. Savor a French mint truffle at Glendale’s hometown chocolate factory, Cerreta Candy Co.
- Glendale 9 drive-in.
- Arizona Cardinals game.
- Glendale Glitters.
- Arizona Coyotes game.
- Sahuaro Ranch Park.
- Tolmachoff Farms.
What is there to do in downtown Glendale AZ?
Downtown Glendale: 10 don’t-miss spots
- La Piazza Al Forno, 5803 W. Glendale Ave.
- Cerreta Candy Company, 5345 W. Glendale Ave.
- Glendale 9 drive-in, 5650 N. 55th Ave.
- Catlin Court.
- Bitz-ee Mama’s, 7023 N.
- Haus Murphy’s, 5739 W.
- Antique stores.
- Glendale Police Museum, 6835 N.
What is Glendale AZ known for?
Incorporated in 1910, Glendale is home to both historic attractions like Sahuaro Ranch Park and state of the art entertainment facilities like State Farm Stadium the home of the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals and the 2008, 2015, and 2023 Super Bowls.
What is at Westgate?
10 things to do at Westgate in Glendale
- Dave & Buster’s.
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley.
- Free concerts at Fountain Park.
- As You Wish Pottery Painting Place.
- WaterDance Plaza.
- AMC Westgate 20.
- Bull riding at Saddle Ranch Chop House.
- Spa Botanica at the Renaissance Glendale.
How far is Grand Canyon from Glendale AZ?
Yes, the driving distance between Glendale to Grand Canyon National Park is 226 miles. It takes approximately 3h 42m to drive from Glendale to Grand Canyon National Park.
Is Glendale AZ expensive?
Glendale’s housing expenses are 13% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 4% lower than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 8% lower than the national average. Glendale has grocery prices that are 3% lower than the national average.
Is Glendale AZ Safe?
Glendale is in the 13th percentile for safety, meaning 87% of cities are safer and 13% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Glendale’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Glendale is 56.28 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Do you have to pay for Glendale Glitters?
Admission is free and the party is attended by thousands who enjoy the streets of Historic Downtown Glendale and watch hot air balloons, listen to live music and enjoy street performers to mark the end of the festive season. For more information on Glendale Glitters visit the City of Glendale site.
What is there to do in Glendale AZ at night?
Best fun things to do on a weekday night in Glendale, AZ
- World of Illumination. 6.1 mi. 31 reviews.
- Drive-In Glendale. 6.2 mi. 200 reviews.
- Lantern Festival – Lights of the World. 11.4 mi. 64 reviews.
- Baffled Escape Rooms. 1.5 mi.
- Glendale Glitters. 4.9 mi.
- Dave & Buster’s. 6.3 mi.
- Castles N’ Coasters. 5.3 mi.
- Modern Round. 2.6 mi.
Where is the best place to live in Glendale AZ?
Best Places to Live West Deer Valley, Union Hills Drive, College Park, North Litchfield, and West Augusta, for instance, are some of the safest neighborhoods in the Glendale, AZ area. Arrowhead Ranch, West Pinnacle Peak, and Sunset Vista are some of the best neighborhoods in Glendale for education.
Is Glendale AZ nice?
There are many opportunities for events around the city, so there would never be a dull night. I like the community. It’s a really nice and safe area to live in. I would really recommend this area to anyone who wants a nice area that’s calm.
Where should I live in Arizona?
15 Best Places to Live in Arizona
- Gilbert. Source: Tim Roberts Photography / shutterstock Gilbert.
- Scottsdale. Source: Tim Roberts Photography / shutterstock Scottsdale.
- Tempe. Source: Tim Roberts Photography / shutterstock Tempe.
- Paradise Valley.
- Cave Creek.
What bars are at Westgate?
The International Bar
- Silk Road Asian Bistro.
- Edge Steakhouse.
- Fresco Italiano.
- Bar Sake & Robata Grill.
- Cordovano Joe’s Pizza.
- Drafts Sports Bar & Grill Express.
What stores are at Westgate in Glendale AZ?
Store list – Stores in Westgate Entertainment District
- Air Force Recruiting Hub.
- AMC Westgate 20.
- As You Wish Pottery.
- Bar Louie.
- Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Calico Jack’s Mexican Cantina.