- 1 How do I contact Sony support?
- 2 How do I fix error code WS 37400 4?
- 3 How do I fix e-8210604A?
- 4 How do I report a problem to Sony?
- 5 How do I talk to someone at PlayStation?
- 6 What time does Sony customer service close?
- 7 What does the error code WS 37400 4 mean?
- 8 Is PSN going under maintenance?
- 9 How do you change your IP address on PS4?
- 10 What error code is e-8210604a?
- 11 What is e-8210604a?
- 12 Is PS now worth it?
- 13 How do I contact Sony photos?
- 14 Who owns Sony?
- 15 What is Sony number for PS4?
How do I contact Sony support?
If you need to talk to a live representative in Sony Playstation customer service you need to dial 1-800-345-7669 (800-345- SONY ). Sony Social Networks Customer Service
- Sony customer service could be contacted via Sony Facebook page.
- You can also reach Sony support via Sony Twitter page.
How do I fix error code WS 37400 4?
A PSN backend update will fix the error WS – 37400 – 4. Make sure your PS4’s system software has the most recent update:
- Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Choose “System Software Update” and allow any system updates to install.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
How do I fix e-8210604A?
How to Fix PlayStation error E – 8210604A?
- Restart PS4.
- Check the network connection.
- Modify the DNS settings.
- Change your email account.
- Add funds.
How do I report a problem to Sony?
Visit PlayStation.com and select Sign In from the top right of the page. Navigate to the content you would like to report and select More Options > Report.
How do I talk to someone at PlayStation?
If you need to contact a live person in Playstation customer service you need to dial 800-345-7669. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 5 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
What time does Sony customer service close?
We’re here to help you 9am – 5pm (AEST), Monday – Sunday.
What does the error code WS 37400 4 mean?
Re: I can ‘t access my ps account ws – 37400 – 4 Your image has been rejected as it contains your IP address. This is against the forum rules to protect your privacy. 2.
Is PSN going under maintenance?
Network Service Status All services are up and running. All services are up and running.
How do you change your IP address on PS4?
- Firstly navigate to the settings menu on your PS4
- Next select Network.
- You want to select set up internet connection.
- You want to select custom
- You now need to select the method in which your PS4 connects to the internet.
- Make sure to set your IP address to automatic.
What error code is e-8210604a?
PS4 Error Code e – 8210604a is related to the payment error in the PS4 account. Due to the error, PS4 users are unable to purchase any service with their account.
What is e-8210604a?
PS4 error e – 8210604a can be a server issue. So, if this a server issue, you can get rid of it by altering the DNS settings. You have to modify the DNS settings to manual and alter the primary DNS to 8.4. 4.8. and then modify the secondary DNS to 8.8.
Is PS now worth it?
Is PS Now worth it? It’s the big question, and the simple answer is that it depends on the kind of gamer you are. If you’re the type of person that typically only plays one or two titles (like the yearly instalment of FIFA or Call of Duty) regularly, then you likely won’t get the most out of the vast PS Now collection.
How do I contact Sony photos?
If you’d prefer to speak to someone on the phone, please call Audiences Unlimited at (818) 753-3470 ext. 812.
Who owns Sony?
Sony Entertainment, Inc. Sony Entertainment, Inc. is an American entertainment company established in 2012. It focuses on most of Sony’s motion picture, television and music businesses. It is a subsidiary of the Japanese Sony Group Corporation, managed by Sony’s American subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America.
What is Sony number for PS4?
You must visit PlayStation Service Request Support or call 1-800-345-7669 to receive a return authorization and shipping instructions.