- 1 What qualifies as entertainment for credit cards?
- 2 What counts as groceries for cash back?
- 3 What is considered a drugstore?
- 4 What counts as drugstore chase?
- 5 Is savor one better than Quicksilver?
- 6 Is SavorOne a Visa or Mastercard?
- 7 What store gives the most cash back?
- 8 Is Costco classified under groceries?
- 9 What is the best supermarket credit card?
- 10 Is Walmart considered a drugstore?
- 11 What is the difference between a pharmacy and a drugstore?
- 12 Does target count as a drugstore?
- 13 What does Chase consider travel purchases?
- 14 What does Chase Travel mean?
- 15 What are Chase bonus categories?
What qualifies as entertainment for credit cards?
What Qualifies as Entertainment?
- Aquariums, zoos, and amusement parks.
- Dance and pool halls, clubs, and bowling alleys.
- Digital entertainment, games, and software merchants.
- Live sporting events, theatrical performances, and concert tickets.
- Movie theater tickets.
- Music, books, and newsstands.
- Record stores.
What counts as groceries for cash back?
- A supermarket offers a wide variety of food and household products such as meat, fresh produce, dairy, canned and packaged goods, household cleaners, pharmacy products and pet supplies.
- Must be located in the U.S.
What is considered a drugstore?
Medical Definition of drugstore: a retail store where medicines and miscellaneous articles (as food, cosmetics, and film) are sold. — called also pharmacy.
What counts as drugstore chase?
Chase defines drugstore purchases as anything that carries a merchant code of ” drugstore,” so it should apply to most free-standing pharmacies — CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc., including prescriptions. However, don’t expect to see drugstore rewards at grocery store pharmacies.
Is savor one better than Quicksilver?
Capital One Quicksilver is a better credit card than Capital One Savor overall because of its flat rewards rate of 1.5% cash back and $0 annual fee. On the other hand, Capital One Savor can still be a very good choice for people who spend a lot on dining, entertainment and groceries.
Is SavorOne a Visa or Mastercard?
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, by contrast, is a Mastercard and isn’t accepted at Costco. The Costco Anywhere Visa ® Card by Citi has an annual fee of $0, but, of course, you must be a Costco member, which has its own fee (at least $60 a year, as of this writing).
What store gives the most cash back?
The grocery stores that give the most cash back are Albertsons, Kroger, Fred Meyer, and Save Mart Supermarkets, with up to $300 each. Farm Fresh, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Ralphs, Safeway, ShopRite, SuperValu, and Vons offer up to $200 cash back with a debit card.
Is Costco classified under groceries?
Does Costco count as a grocery store? Unfortunately, Costco is not categorized as a grocery store by the Mastercard network and therefore purchases made there are not eligible for grocery bonuses. In fact, there is no credit card bonus spending category that Costco qualifies for at all.
What is the best supermarket credit card?
NerdWallet’s Best Credit Cards for Groceries of July 2021
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Best for Highest rewards rate.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: Best for Ongoing high cash back with no annual fee.
- Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer: Best for 2% cash back on everything.
Is Walmart considered a drugstore?
Wal-mart stores can be listed as drug stores, discount stores or supermarkets.
What is the difference between a pharmacy and a drugstore?
In the United States, a shop where you can buy medicine and cosmetics is called a drugstore. In some drugstores, you can also buy simple meals and snacks. A pharmacy is the place within a chemist’s or drugstore, or within a supermarket or other business, where you can get prescription drugs.
Does target count as a drugstore?
Target doesn’t count as grocery or drugstore. CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreens and Rite Aid count as drugstore and local Pharmacies count too. FYI, CVS purchased the Target pharmacies around 5 years ago. A Target pharmacist is a CVS pharmacist.
What does Chase consider travel purchases?
According to Chase, the following categories count as travel: airlines, hotels, motels, timeshares, car rental agencies, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, campgrounds, passenger trains, buses, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, and parking lots and garages.
What does Chase Travel mean?
Here’s how ‘ travel ‘ is defined, according to Chase’s website The travel category encompasses a wide variety of purchases, from hotels and airfare (that doesn’t have to be booked directly with the airline) to cruises, tolls, and even parking fees. Finally, Uber and Airbnb purchases count as travel as well.
What are Chase bonus categories?
CHASE 2020 BONUS CATEGORIES
- Q1: Gas stations; select streaming services; internet, cable and phone services.
- Q2: Grocery stores; gym memberships and fitness clubs; select streaming services.
- Q3: Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- Q4: Walmart; PayPal.