- 1 Can I use a dresser as a media console?
- 2 Can you make a dresser into a TV stand?
- 3 What can I do with an old dresser?
- 4 How do you decorate a living room dresser?
- 5 Can you put a TV on a Malm dresser?
- 6 How do I turn my buffet into a TV stand?
- 7 Can I use a dresser as an entryway table?
- 8 What is the most popular color to paint furniture?
- 9 Is it better to paint or spray paint a dresser?
- 10 What can I do with a dresser without drawers?
Can I use a dresser as a media console?
An old dresser was reinvented as a designer-grade media console by outfitting drawer fronts with hinges, and using a paint sprayer to add a high gloss finish.
Can you make a dresser into a TV stand?
Add a Shelf To do this, I recommend heading to Lowe’s and purchasing a 5/8 inch thick piece of wood. Because you ‘re going to need to fit the shelf into the dresser, you ‘re going to want to have it cut into three large sections and two small sections so you can fit them in the dresser.
What can I do with an old dresser?
Repurposed Furniture Old Dresser Ideas and Makeovers
- Hall Table. By cutting away the bottom portions of an old one, a new hall table was born!
- Small Dresser Top into Storage Bench.
- Old Buffet into Media Center.
- Roadkill Piece into Bench.
- How To: Old Provincial.
- Card Catalog Media Center.
- DIY Lego Table.
- Kids Storage Bench.
How do you decorate a living room dresser?
How To Incorporate A Dresser Into The Living Room Design
- TV Stand Or Part Of An Entertainment Center.
- Store Living Room Clutter.
- Replacement End Table.
- Jars Or Other Small Containers.
- Coffee Table Books.
- Potted Plants.
Can you put a TV on a Malm dresser?
You can put the IKEA Malm dresser to use in your living room/ entertainment room as well. Using the dresser as a TV stand just makes sense. It’s sturdy enough to hold up your TV, and you can use the drawers to store remotes, consoles, and video games.
How do I turn my buffet into a TV stand?
How to turn an old buffet into a stunning tv stand
- Step 1 – remove some or all the doors/panels and hinges from buffet.
- Step 2 – putty the holes and sand.
- Step 3 – clean, prime, paint and seal.
- Step 4 – create an opening for cables and tv parts.
Can I use a dresser as an entryway table?
Because a lot of time the two can go hand in hand – you can use a repurposed dresser to help you organize your entryway! If you have space and it would make sense, add a dresser in your closet to give more storage room. Store games in dresser drawers.
What is the most popular color to paint furniture?
Mixing other colors with white can create custom hues, and white is widely used in two-tone effects. Its overall versatility and popularity arguably make white the most popular furniture colors for painted furniture.
Is it better to paint or spray paint a dresser?
Spray painting is faster than brush painting. Most spray paint is oil-based and provides a more durable finish than latex paint. Spray paint dries much more quickly than brushed-on paint. Spray paint is easier to apply on furniture with spindles, small pieces, or intricate nooks and crannies.
What can I do with a dresser without drawers?
This is a simple idea for dressers without drawers – turn an old dresser into a bookshelf. Maybe you’ve seen kitchen islands made out of dressers before, but this was new to me. Take a look at these dressers turned into a kitchen island with cabinet space and more.