- 1 What is there to see in downtown Nashville?
- 2 What is the main street in downtown Nashville?
- 3 What is there to do in downtown Nashville today?
- 4 Where should I go in Nashville?
- 5 What should you not miss in Nashville?
- 6 Can you walk everywhere in Nashville?
- 7 Is it safe to walk in downtown Nashville?
- 8 Where should I walk to bars in Nashville?
- 9 What part of Nashville has all the bars?
- 10 Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
- 11 Is Nashville worth visiting?
- 12 Where should you stay when visiting Nashville?
- 13 What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
- 14 What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
- 15 What cities are 2 hours from Nashville?
What is there to see in downtown Nashville?
15 Best Things To Do In Downtown Nashville
- Segway Tour. Source: Katharine Moore / shutterstock Nashville Segways.
- Frist Art Museum.
- Nashville Farmers Market.
- Pub Crawl.
- Bicentennial Capitol State Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum.
- Peg Leg Porker BBQ.
- Nashville Ghost Tours.
What is the main street in downtown Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville today?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge.
- Live on the Green.
- Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
Where should I go in Nashville?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Nashville
- The Hermitage: Home of President Andrew Jackson Editor’s Pick.
- Carter House and the Carnton Plantation.
- Charming Chattanooga and its Famous Train.
- Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Memphis and Graceland, Home of the “King”
- Historic Sam Davis Home & Plantation.
- The City of Gallatin.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
Twelve Things Not To Miss In Nashville
- Graffiti in 12South neighborhood, Nashville.
- Piano in Studio B on which Elvis recorded ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ and other hits.
- Historic RCA Studio B, Nashville.
- 45 RPM records at Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Hatch Dingbats at Hatch Show Print.
- Ryman Auditorium.
Can you walk everywhere in Nashville?
When you stay in downtown Nashville, you will be able to walk to everywhere in downtown Nashville and SoBro as well as to Demonbreun Hill and the Gulch. If walking isn’t your thing, though, it’s also very simple to grab a Lyft or Uber to the other awesome neighborhoods in Nashville.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Nashville?
Overall, I feel very safe in downtown Nashville even at night like anywhere, you want to be aware of your surroundings and try to stay in well-lit areas, but I’ve never felt unsafe in downtown Nashville even late at night. I was there last week, we walked up and down a lot of the streets in downtown and felt safe.
Where should I walk to bars in Nashville?
1. SoBro – Where to Stay in Nashville First Time. SoBro – or South of Broadway – is set in Nashville’s City Centre. A short walk from downtown and the state capitol building, SoBro is a neighbourhood famed for its honky-tonks and neon lights, its lively bars and exciting sights.
What part of Nashville has all the bars?
This downtown area is the heart of Nashville’s nightlife and is the home to countless bars and clubs.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville worth visiting?
The list of things to do is endless. Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
Where should you stay when visiting Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity -Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
We’re excited to report that one of our favorite Smoky Mountain cities has received a major honor! Architectural Digest recently compiled a guide to “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State,” and Gatlinburg was chosen to represent Tennessee.
What cities are 2 hours from Nashville?
Places to visit about 2 hours from Nashville
- 102 miles north of Nashville: Western Kentucky Parkway. 100 miles east of Nashville: Baymont by Wyndham Crossville.
- 100 miles north of Nashville: Green Farm Resort. Laurel Branch.
- 101 miles north of Nashville: Rough River Dam Resort State Park. 110 miles northeast of Nashville: