- 1 How do you organize a lot of cables?
- 2 How do you hide cables under Entertainment Center?
- 3 How do you organize video game cords?
- 4 How do you hide messy cables?
- 5 How do I organize my TV cables?
- 6 How can I hide my wires better?
- 7 What is the best way to organize cords behind a TV?
- 8 How do I organize my game system?
- 9 What is the easiest way to hide TV wires?
- 10 How do you organize and hide cords?
How do you organize a lot of cables?
How to Organize All the Cables Under Your Desk
- Step One: Unplug Everything.
- Step Two: Mount the Power Strip to the Desk or Wall.
- Step Three: Wrap Cables Up and Plug Them In.
- Step Four: Label Each Cable (Optional)
How do you hide cables under Entertainment Center?
Cable tacks allow you to neatly attach your cords to the back of your entertainment center, to keep them orderly and out of sight. You can also use cable trays; they attach under or behind your entertainment center, and form a shelf through which you can run your cords.
How do you organize video game cords?
Find stuff to hide your cords behind. From there you can always knock some small picture-hanging nails into the back of your stand if it’s made out of wood and use them to guide the bundle of wires so they’re hidden behind shelves. If the back of your stand or cabinet has a solid backing, you’re already golden.
How do you hide messy cables?
There’s no need to drill a hole in your wall to hide the TV cords. Just wrap the cords together with zip ties, then corral them in an off-white piece of cloth (or a color that matches your walls) and voila — it blends in perfectly!
How do I organize my TV cables?
To avoid knots of cables behind your TV, use cable ties. Plastic zip ties that cinch closed or hook and loop fastener strips wrap around bundles of cables to prevent them from becoming loose or otherwise getting tangled. If your home theater components are close together, use these to keep them organized.
How can I hide my wires better?
8 Genius Ways to Hide Every Wire in Your Home
- Hook Cords to the Back of Your Furniture.
- Feed Wires Through a TV Stand.
- Hide TV Wires in Plain Sight.
- Run TV Wires Behind the Wall.
- Tuck Cord Chaos Into Tubing.
- Slip Them Into a Drawer.
- Snake Them Through Baseboard Accessories.
- Stash Wires and Routers In a “Book”
What is the best way to organize cords behind a TV?
Install wall-mounted cable plates on each of holes and run the cords through the top plate down through the lower plate. If your cords are on the shorter side, use an in-wall power and cable kit, which adds an outlet directly behind your television.
How do I organize my game system?
Set up the system that makes the most sense, then sit your family down and insist they put games back where they belong.
- Convert a bookshelf.
- Use a decorative basket.
- Store games inside ottomans.
- Hang a shelf on the wall.
- Make DIY video game storage.
- Fill an old drawer.
- Repurpose vintage suitcases.
What is the easiest way to hide TV wires?
A DIY-hack for packing away all of those pesky wires hanging from your wall-mounted TV is to use plastic hooks/pegs. These are easily available in hardware stores or online. All you have to do is attach the hooks to the back edge of your furniture and anchor the cords to them.
How do you organize and hide cords?
Wrap your cords in color. Keep your cords straight with just a little bit of washi tape. Wrapping this colorful accent around your cables means you won’t mind if one strays into sight — you’ll just be delighted by the sudden flash of neon. Choose a different color scheme for each cord to keep your TV room organized.