- 1 How do I submit to Entertainment Weekly?
- 2 How do I cancel my Entertainment Weekly subscription?
- 3 Is Entertainment Weekly still being published?
- 4 How do I read Entertainment Weekly online?
- 5 Is Entertainment Weekly free?
- 6 Is Entertainment Weekly now monthly?
- 7 How much does Entertainment Weekly cost?
- 8 What is Entertainment Weekly target audience?
- 9 Is Entertainment Weekly good?
- 10 Does Entertainment Weekly have an app?
- 11 What periodical should I use to learn more about the latest entertainment news?
How do I submit to Entertainment Weekly?
Entertainment Weekly Submission Guidelines
- Phone: (212)522-5600.
- Fax: (212)522-0074.
- Market Type: Magazine.
- Web Address: www.ew.com.
How do I cancel my Entertainment Weekly subscription?
How to Cancel Entertainment Weekly on Their Website
- Go to the customer service page.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to “Manage subscriptions”
- Fill out the required form.
- Click “Submit”
Is Entertainment Weekly still being published?
Entertainment Weekly will no longer be a weekly magazine starting in August, when it starts publishing monthly as part of a larger “reimagining” of the brand. The July 5 issue will be the last weekly offering. The magazine was a part of the $2.8 billion sale of Time Inc. to Meredith in 2017.
How do I read Entertainment Weekly online?
Current subscribers can access the digital version of EW for free by downloading EW app (also free) and logging in using your name and address or the information on your subscription label. Single copies of the magazine are also for sale through the app if you prefer to read EW that way.
Is Entertainment Weekly free?
If you love entertainment and all things Hollywood, then get Entertainment Weekly magazine completely free!
Is Entertainment Weekly now monthly?
Beginning with the August 2019 issue, Entertainment Weekly transitioned to a monthly issue model. While still called a ” weekly ” before the switch, EW was publishing only 34 issues a year.
How much does Entertainment Weekly cost?
Start your subscription today and get ready to stay plugged in to pop culture. Cover price is $6.99 an issue, current renewal rate is 22 issues for $49.95. Entertainment Weekly, published by Meredith, currently publishes 10 double issues. Each count as two of 22 issues in an annual subscription.
What is Entertainment Weekly target audience?
|median age||43 years|
|median household income||$71,789|
Is Entertainment Weekly good?
Top positive review You get the ads and everything. It’s great. Entertainment weekly hasn’t changed at all. If you enjoyed it them you will love it now.
Does Entertainment Weekly have an app?
Read and relax with ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY MAGAZINE on Google Play today, whether you are on the couch or on the go, on your Android phone or tablet.
What periodical should I use to learn more about the latest entertainment news?
Top 10 Entertainment Magazines
- People. The quintessential American magazine, People is a publication that provides celebrity lifestyle news, gossip, and articles about other fascinating people whom you probably know.
- Entertainment Weekly.
- Us Weekly.
- TV Guide.
- Rolling Stone.
- The New Yorker.
- Vanity Fair.