- 1 Can I use a dresser as a media console?
- 2 Can I use a dresser for a TV stand?
- 3 How do you make a sliding barn door in entertainment center?
- 4 What can I do with an old dresser?
- 5 How do you decorate a living room dresser?
- 6 Can you put a TV on a Malm dresser?
- 7 How do I protect my dresser from my TV?
- 8 What can I use for a TV stand?
- 9 How do you make an entertainment center?
Can I use a dresser as a media console?
An old dresser was reinvented as a designer-grade media console by outfitting drawer fronts with hinges, and using a paint sprayer to add a high gloss finish.
Can I use a dresser for a TV stand?
Vintage dressers provide a pretty sophisticated foundation for the modern TVs. I also love that they’re an affordable option in living rooms and family rooms, because most ‘nice looking’ TV stands can be super pricey. Another reason to love dressers used as TV stands is all the storage they can provide.
How do you make a sliding barn door in entertainment center?
How To Build A Sliding Barn Door Entertainment Center: The Process
- Step 1) Build The Frame.
- Step 2) Add The Sides.
- Step 3) Attach to the wall.
- Step 4) Add The Face Frame.
- Step 5) Add cleats and shelves.
- Step 6) Add top boards.
- Step 7) Stain or paint frame and top.
- Step 8) Make Doors.
What can I do with an old dresser?
Repurposed Furniture Old Dresser Ideas and Makeovers
- Hall Table. By cutting away the bottom portions of an old one, a new hall table was born!
- Small Dresser Top into Storage Bench.
- Old Buffet into Media Center.
- Roadkill Piece into Bench.
- How To: Old Provincial.
- Card Catalog Media Center.
- DIY Lego Table.
- Kids Storage Bench.
How do you decorate a living room dresser?
How To Incorporate A Dresser Into The Living Room Design
- TV Stand Or Part Of An Entertainment Center.
- Store Living Room Clutter.
- Replacement End Table.
- Jars Or Other Small Containers.
- Coffee Table Books.
- Potted Plants.
Can you put a TV on a Malm dresser?
You can put the IKEA Malm dresser to use in your living room/ entertainment room as well. Using the dresser as a TV stand just makes sense. It’s sturdy enough to hold up your TV, and you can use the drawers to store remotes, consoles, and video games.
How do I protect my dresser from my TV?
Protect a dresser top with an extra layer that separates the surface finish from any scratches or spilled fluids, such as coffee or cosmetics. Acrylic sheets offer a durable layer and a clear view of the dresser top.
What can I use for a TV stand?
Here are 7 suggestions for ‘unique’ media stands.
- A dresser: Depending on how much space you have in your living room this is a fantastic option for a few reasons.
- A chest: Depending again on the height, having a chest with or without detail is a unique look.
- A console table:
- A fireplace:
- A bench:
- TV Easel:
How do you make an entertainment center?
- Step 1: Assemble Side Cabinet Carcass Boxes of Entertainment Center.
- Step 2: Add Back Panel to Side Cabinets.
- Step 3: Attach Face Frame to Side Cabinets of DIY Entertainment Center.
- Step 4: Add Trim and Molding to Side Cabinets.
- Step 5: Build Middle Cabinet Carcass Box.