- 1 Can you call Blizzard for support?
- 2 What is Blizzard Entertainment’s email?
- 3 How long does it take for Blizzard support to respond?
- 4 How do I email blizzard overwatch?
- 5 Why is Blizzard Live chat not available?
- 6 How do I get my Blizzard account back?
- 7 How do I contact Blizzard by email?
- 8 How do I contact Blizzard without an account?
- 9 How do you chat on Blizzard?
- 10 Does Blizzard support work on weekends?
- 11 Why is Blizzard not working?
- 12 How do I submit a blizzard support ticket?
- 13 How do I contact Activision directly?
Can you call Blizzard for support?
While 800-592-5499 is Blizzard’s best toll-free number, there are 4 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue.
What is Blizzard Entertainment’s email?
We only need to confirm account details through email if you’re talking to a Game Master about a ticket. Official Blizzard Entertainment emails come from domains: @ blizzard.com, @ email. blizzard.com, @em. blizzard.com, @gear. blizzard.com, @overwatchleague.com, or @battle.net.
How long does it take for Blizzard support to respond?
They could give a response in an hour or even less and never you had to wait more than 24 hours, at least for me. But lately in the last 2 months the wait for me was 2 days and I declined the ticket and when I wrote to Diablo 3 support I had to wait 3 days.
How do I email blizzard overwatch?
Why is Blizzard Live chat not available?
Live Web Chat may not work properly if your browser is configured incorrectly. When you view pages on the internet, your browser caches them for faster reloading times. If the previous steps didn’t work, delete your cache and try again: (Chrome) (Firefox) (Internet Explorer) (Safari). Try another browser.
How do I get my Blizzard account back?
If you don’t have access to your email address or can’t recover your account, contact us. Battle.net Phone Notifications makes it easy to recover your account if this happens in the future. Simply enter the code sent to your mobile phone to unlock your account. Battle.net Authenticator can prevent account locks.
How do I contact Blizzard by email?
- Customer Support. We’re available 24/7 to help with game, shop, and account issues.
- Press and Media Contacts. Looking for press releases, assets, or to get in touch with our public relations team? We can help.
- Tours. Visit Blizzard HQ in person! Email: [email protected] blizzard.com.
How do I contact Blizzard without an account?
If you cannot access your account, or log into Battle.net, there is a support page that will still allow you to live chat with customer service, set up a callback, or even submit a ticket, all without having to log in.
How do you chat on Blizzard?
Setup. Setup is as easy as plugging in a microphone and clicking the button on the top right corner of a chat session. You can also change settings by clicking the Blizzard icon on the top left of the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, selecting Settings from the dropdown, and clicking the Voice Chat option on the left.
Does Blizzard support work on weekends?
I was really just posting here wondering if they work tickets on the weekend. yes they do. Blizzard CS works 24/7, it just the forums that are not constantly staffed. Tickets are triaged, stuff for older content are lower on the list.
Why is Blizzard not working?
Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings. Try running the game on an administrator account to resolve permissions issues. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net App may resolve rare launcher issues.
How do I submit a blizzard support ticket?
Launch your web browser and open Blizzard Entertainment’s website, https://us.battle.net/ Log in to your battle.net account. On the Blizzard Entertainment homepage you will see the ‘ Support ‘ option at the top right hand corner of the page. You will also see the ‘Contact Support ‘ tab right under it.
How do I contact Activision directly?