- 1 What does B * * * * mean in French?
- 2 How do you say entertainment in different languages?
- 3 What does PON mean in French?
- 4 What does the French word decor mean?
- 5 What is lmao in French?
- 6 WHAT IS A in French?
- 7 What is entertainment called in Sanskrit?
- 8 How do you say entertainment in Latin?
- 9 Is NOP a word?
- 10 What does PON mean in Chinese?
- 11 What does PON mean in Jamaica?
- 12 What is style called in French?
- 13 How do you say decor in French?
- 14 What is the meaning of Dakar in English?
What does B * * * * mean in French?
[ˈbɪtʃ ] 1. (= dog) chienne f. very informal, offensive) salope f (very informal) ⧫ garce f.
How do you say entertainment in different languages?
In other languages entertainment
- American English: entertainment /ɛntərˈteɪnmənt/
- Brazilian Portuguese: entretenimento.
- Chinese: 娱乐
- European Spanish: diversión.
- French: spectacle.
- German: Unterhaltung.
- Italian: divertimento.
- Japanese: 娯楽
What does PON mean in French?
Contraction of upon. pon preposition. Contraction of upon. Also spelt pon. Often found in expressions such as.
What does the French word decor mean?
noun. scene [noun] the setting or background for a play etc. 5
What is lmao in French?
PTDR – Pété de rire. English equivalent: LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off)
WHAT IS A in French?
Generally speaking, à means “to,” “at,” or “in,” while de means “of” or “from.” Both prepositions have numerous uses and to understand each better, it is best to compare them. Learn more about the preposition à.
What is entertainment called in Sanskrit?
IPA: ɛntərteɪnmənt Sanskrit: एन्टर्टेन्मन्ट / एन्टर्टैन्मन्ट / एनर्टैन्मन्ट
How do you say entertainment in Latin?
entertainment in Latin
- entertainment. oblectatio.
- entertainment. voluptas.
- Add new translation.
Is NOP a word?
(NO oPeration) See no-op.
What does PON mean in Chinese?
|Language(s)||Chinese, Tamil, others|
|Meaning||Chinese: a toponymic surname Tamil: “gold”|
|Variant form(s)||Chinese: Pan|
What does PON mean in Jamaica?
January 19, 2013 · PON is a word in Jamaican English ( Patois ) that carries an intrusive P on the English word ON. WEH YUH DEH PON means ‘What are you doing? ‘ Literally translated as: What are you on (to do )?
What is style called in French?
style → modèle, façon, genre, manière, panache, registre, style, titre, ton.
How do you say decor in French?
- IPA: /de.kɔʁ/
- Audio. (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔʁ
What is the meaning of Dakar in English?
/ḍakāra/ nf. belch intransitive verb, countable noun. If someone belches, they make a sudden noise, called a belch, in their throat because air has risen up from their stomach.