- 1 What is a charge from Blizzard Entertainment?
- 2 Why did Blizzard charge me a dollar?
- 3 What is Blizzard Entertainment Irvine CA?
- 4 What is Blizzard refund policy?
- 5 How do I stop Blizzard from charging me?
- 6 How do I find out what charges are on my bank statement?
- 7 What is a blizzard card?
- 8 How do I check my blizzard purchase history?
- 9 Did Microsoft buy Blizzard?
- 10 How many GB is Blizzard?
- 11 What is Mike Morhaime doing now?
- 12 How do I get my money back from Blizzard?
- 13 How long does a refund take on Blizzard?
- 14 Can I Refund World of Warcraft?
What is a charge from Blizzard Entertainment?
In many cases, the charges are the result of a friend or family member using the card. Common amounts are: $14.99, $41.97, or $77.94 for subscription fees or game time. $10, $15, $25, $30, $55, or $60 for various character services and products.
Why did Blizzard charge me a dollar?
When making a digital purchase using a credit card, a minor charge in your local currency may be applied to ensure the card is valid and has sufficient funds. This charge is temporary and will generally be cancelled within 24 hours.
What is Blizzard Entertainment Irvine CA?
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. is an American video game developer and publisher based in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, the company was founded on February 8, 1991, under the name Silicon & Synapse, Inc.
What is Blizzard refund policy?
You can get a refund on Battle.net for purchases you made at its online store as long as you meet certain requirements. You will more than likely be able to get a refund on a game if you’ve purchased it within the last 3 days and haven’t played it.
How do I stop Blizzard from charging me?
Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription: Log in to your Games & Subscriptions page. Click Manage next to the account you want to cancel. Click Cancel Subscription.
How do I find out what charges are on my bank statement?
How Do I Find Out What a Charge Is on My Bank Statement?
- Contact the bank.
- Contact the vendor who charged.
- Check your receipts or account documentation.
What is a blizzard card?
Blizzard Gift Card Charge up your Blizzard Balance to buy Blizzard games, items and services for yourself or gift this card to a friend!
How do I check my blizzard purchase history?
You can view your World of Warcraft payment history on your Transaction History page. WoW Subscriptions prior to 2015 can not be viewed on the website. If you want to see additional information, you can Request a Copy of your Data.
Did Microsoft buy Blizzard?
Blizzard’s executive is starting a new company, Microsoft is buying Bethesda. Mike Morhaime founded Blizzard in 1991 with two classmates from college. The studio gave the world hits like Warcraft, StarCraft or Diablo.
How many GB is Blizzard?
Overwatch System Requirements
|Storage||30 GB available hard drive space|
|Internet||Broadband internet connection|
|Media||None for the recommended digital installation|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 minimum display resolution|
What is Mike Morhaime doing now?
Mike Morhaime, the cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment, has launched a new game company called Dreamhaven, and it has established two new game studios: Moonshot and Secret Door.
How do I get my money back from Blizzard?
Refund for Products on Blizzard Battle.net
- Go to the Blizzard official website and Log in to your account.
- Now click on one of the listed games that you want to refund.
- Click on the Payments icon and then click on the Contact Support button.
- Here you will get the option for Request a refund, click on that.
How long does a refund take on Blizzard?
Refunds usually take 3-10 working days to fully complete with the money being returned to the original payment method. However, in very rare cases the process can take up to 6 weeks. Blizzard Customer Support cannot speed up a refund process, as it is at the end processed by the provider of your payment method.
Can I Refund World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft subscriptions are generally non-refundable, but you can use our refund review feature to see if an exception is possible. For more information on how to cancel your subscription, visit Canceling Your World of Warcraft Subscription.