- 1 How do I contact Blizzard Entertainment?
- 2 How do you contact World of Warcraft support?
- 3 How do I contact a Gamemaster?
- 4 Why do I need a phone number for Blizzard?
- 5 Can you still call Blizzard support?
- 6 How do I get a refund from Blizzard?
- 7 How do I contact Blizzard without an account?
- 8 What is the customer service number for WoW?
- 9 What is Activision’s phone number?
- 10 How do I file a complaint with Blizzard?
- 11 How much does a wow GM get paid?
- 12 How can I work for Blizzard as a GM?
- 13 Why does Blizzard say my phone number is invalid?
- 14 Can you play warzone without phone number?
- 15 How do I remove my phone number from Blizzard?
How do I contact Blizzard Entertainment?
- Customer Support. We’re available 24/7 to help with game, shop, and account issues.
- Press and Media Contacts. Looking for press releases, assets, or to get in touch with our public relations team? We can help.
- Tours. Visit Blizzard HQ in person! Email: [email protected] blizzard.com.
How do you contact World of Warcraft support?
Launch your web browser and open Blizzard Entertainment’s website, https://us.battle.net/ Log in to your battle.net account. On the Blizzard Entertainment homepage you will see the ‘ Support ‘ option at the top right hand corner of the page. You will also see the ‘ Contact Support ‘ tab right under it.
How do I contact a Gamemaster?
Click on the GM Chat Request icon located in the upper right corner of your screen to open the Game Master chat window. This icon only appears if a Game Master is attempting to contact you, and its border flashes blue when a message is received. Game Masters have a tag next to their names in chat.
Why do I need a phone number for Blizzard?
To prevent account abuse, you are required to add a text-enabled mobile phone number to your Blizzard account before you can access certain free games.
Can you still call Blizzard support?
While 800-592-5499 is Blizzard’s best toll-free number, there are 4 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue.
How do I get a refund from Blizzard?
Refund for Products on Blizzard Battle.net
- Go to the Blizzard official website and Log in to your account.
- Now click on one of the listed games that you want to refund.
- Click on the Payments icon and then click on the Contact Support button.
- Here you will get the option for Request a refund, click on that.
How do I contact Blizzard without an account?
If you cannot access your account, or log into Battle.net, there is a support page that will still allow you to live chat with customer service, set up a callback, or even submit a ticket, all without having to log in.
What is the customer service number for WoW?
Please call Customer Care at 1-866-496-9669. Have the following information ready: The date and time the call(s) were made or attempted. The calling and call telephone numbers.
What is Activision’s phone number?
How do I file a complaint with Blizzard?
Blizzard Battle.net desktop application
- Right-click the Battletag (left-click if it’s a pending friend request) and select Report.
- Select the appropriate reporting reason.
- Enter a description of the situation.
- Click Send Report.
How much does a wow GM get paid?
Wow GM Salary
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
How can I work for Blizzard as a GM?
Go to Blizzard’s career site. When a new game master position is available, Blizzard will post it here together with the job description and all the requirements needed. Once you see a GM job posting, click on “Apply Online” to send in your résumé.
Why does Blizzard say my phone number is invalid?
You will receive this error when adding a pre-paid phone number. If your phone number is not pre-paid and you still receive this error, check the following: Make sure you enter the number correctly. Make sure the country registered on your Battle.net account is correct.
Can you play warzone without phone number?
Call of Duty: Warzone now requires SMS verification for free-to- play players on PC. This basically means anyone who doesn’t own the full game must tie an active mobile number to their profile, which they ‘ll be receiving a SMS message on, similar to how two-factor authentication works over email.
How do I remove my phone number from Blizzard?
If you added your phone number to another Battle.net account, log in to that account’s Account Details page to remove the number.