- 1 What is there to do in Long Beach at night?
- 2 What is there to do in Long Beach quarantine?
- 3 Does Long Beach have a curfew?
- 4 Is downtown Long Beach dangerous?
- 5 What is there to do in Long Beach for free?
- 6 What is Long Beach California famous for?
- 7 Is Long Beach CA Safe?
- 8 What to do in Long Beach CA this weekend?
- 9 How far is Disneyland from Long Beach?
- 10 What time can you start construction in Long Beach?
- 11 Where should you avoid in Long Beach?
- 12 What part of Long Beach is dangerous?
- 13 What are the safest parts of Long Beach?
What is there to do in Long Beach at night?
- Go on a cocktail tour (from USD 81.0)
- Listen to music and enjoy drinks at Gallagher’s Pub & Grill.
- Take a Bixby Knolls Art Walk.
- Enjoy a barbeque night at Hilltop Park.
- Paint your own pottery at Paint N Glaze.
- Enjoy a Venetian gondola experience with Gondola Getaway.
- Go shopping at 2nd Street.
What is there to do in Long Beach quarantine?
25 Best Things To Do In Long Beach (CA)
- Relax For A While At Bluff Park.
- Engage Yourself At Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum.
- Discover Life Underwater At Aquarium Of The Pacific.
- Take A Boat Trip To Catalina Island.
- Pretend You Are In Italy By Visiting Naples.
- Dine In Style At Long Beach Waterfront.
Does Long Beach have a curfew?
Long Beach follows LA in enacting business curfew, other new rules; here are the specifics. Editor’s note: After this story published, the state also issued a limited curfew that begins Saturday and applies to all nonessential activity between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Read more here.
Is downtown Long Beach dangerous?
Long Beach is in the 10th percentile for safety, meaning 90% of cities are safer and 10% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Long Beach is 62.81 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Long Beach generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
What is there to do in Long Beach for free?
Top 10 Free Things to do in Long Beach
- SIGNAL HILL.
- EARL BURNS MILLER JAPANESE GARDEN.
- RANCHO LOS ALAMITOS.
- EL DORADO REGIONAL PARK AND NATURE CENTER.
- SHORELINE PARK.
- ROSIE’S DOG BEACH.
- THE GRAND SAND SCULPTURE CONTEST.
- HEARTWELL PARK.
What is Long Beach California famous for?
Long Beach is best known for its urban waterfront attractions, like the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific, but despite being the sixth largest city in California, it has a small-town, provincial feel, with bike-friendly streets, active neighborhood associations, and artist collectives.
Is Long Beach CA Safe?
Long Beach, CA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Long Beach is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Long Beach has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What to do in Long Beach CA this weekend?
30 Best & Fun Things To Do In Long Beach (California)
- Long Beach Antique Market. MBUS / Shutterstock.
- Long Beach Museum of Art. rocor / flickr.
- Naples. KK Stock / Shutterstock.
- The Queen Mary. Rigucci / Shutterstock.
- Museum of Latin American Art.
- Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Site.
- Downtown Long Beach.
- The Laugh Factory.
How far is Disneyland from Long Beach?
How far is it from Long Beach to Disneyland? The distance between Long Beach and Disneyland is 16 miles.
What time can you start construction in Long Beach?
Weekdays: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where should you avoid in Long Beach?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Long Beach, CA
- Downtown. Population 72,348. 97 %
- Poly High District. Population 31,628. 68 %
- Wilmington. Population 2,146. 50 %
- Airport Area. Population 416. 38 %
- Wrigley. Population 37,908. 33 %
- North West Long Beach. Population 10,728. 15 %
- Dominguez. Population 363.
- Belmont Shore. Population 7,093.
What part of Long Beach is dangerous?
That being said, I would say the more dangerous neighborhoods are those in North Long Beach nearer the industrial areas, especially along the Pacific Coast Highway (which doesn’t run long the coast through LB). This location close to the port area is known for muggings, shootings, a lot of drugs and prostitution.
What are the safest parts of Long Beach?
Safe And Sound: Six Safest Long Beach Neighborhoods
- Entertaining In Lakewood Village. Source: Flickr user slemmon.
- Family Homes In Los Cerritos.
- Outdoor Attractions In Alamitos Heights.
- Living The Adventure In El Dorado Park.
- Endless Entertainment In Belmont Heights And Belmont Shore.
- Quiet Island Living In Naples.