- 1 How does SM Entertainment make money?
- 2 Does SM Entertainment disband group?
- 3 What does SM Entertainment stand for?
- 4 What is the most viewed MV of SM Entertainment?
- 5 Who is richer YG or Bighit?
- 6 Who is the richest Kpop group?
- 7 Is SM Entertainment strict?
- 8 Does SM Entertainment accept foreigners?
- 9 Is red velvet disbanding?
- 10 Does SM Entertainment allow dating?
- 11 Is KeyEast under SM Entertainment?
- 12 Who is the most popular SM artist?
- 13 What is the most-viewed BTS music video?
- 14 What is the most-viewed KPOP MV in 24 hours?
- 15 What is the most watched YouTube video?
How does SM Entertainment make money?
Based on music production and management of own K-pop artists, the company’s business areas expanded to video content production, travel, and advertising. SM Entertainment is one of the largest South Korean entertainment companies.
Does SM Entertainment disband group?
At this point, Big Hit Entertainment confirmed the group has nullified the contract and officially disbanded, stating “With one of the members involved in a legal controversy, the agency no longer finds it possible to keep this group going and decided to release the members as requested.”
What does SM Entertainment stand for?
S.M. Entertainment (Hangul: SM 엔터테인먼트) is an independent Korean record label, talent agency, producer, and publisher of pop music, founded by Lee Soo-man in South Korea. Initially, ” SM ” was an abbreviation of the agency founder’s name, but now stands for “Star Museum.” Its current CEO is Kim Young-min.
What is the most viewed MV of SM Entertainment?
Girls Generation – I Got A Boy (161 million) Girls’ Generation continues to take the number 1 spot as the S.M idol group with the most viewed MV.
Who is richer YG or Bighit?
With Big Hit monopolizing the entertainment industry, will it totally overtake the other three entertainment companies? According to the numbers, SM Entertainment is worth the highest among the three at $1.3B followed by JYP at approximately $788M and YG at approximately $492M.
Who is the richest Kpop group?
Take a look at the Top 10 richest K-Pop idols of 2021:
- T.O.P. Rapper, singer and songwriter T.O.P or Choi Seung Hyun is one of the three Bigbang members that made it to the list.
- Lee Hyori. Via advertisements and brand endorsements, Hyori has created a very successful empire.
- Choi Siwon.
- Kim Jaejoong.
Is SM Entertainment strict?
SM Entertainment is extremely strict on their trainees whenever they make a mistake. A former SM Entertainment trainee shared that whenever a trainee makes a mistake, they are expected to write down what they did wrong and aren’t allowed to practice until they acknowledge what they did wrong.
Does SM Entertainment accept foreigners?
Yes, they do. If you are referring to foreigners as non-Korean, then yes.
Is red velvet disbanding?
It’s very unlikely that Red Velvet will disband. SM Entertainment doesn’t disband their groups. Instead, they might put them on a hiatus. Many older SM groups haven’t disbanded yet.
Does SM Entertainment allow dating?
Yes they do. SM is one of the few companies who aren’t strict on dating rules. In fact they encourage their artists to date within the company only so that if news gets out, it is easier for them to handle. EXOs Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon were caught by Dispatch in 2014.
Is KeyEast under SM Entertainment?
March 2018 – SM Entertainment acquired KeyEast Entertainment with a controlling stake of 25%.
Who is the most popular SM artist?
Here are the 5 most popular SM Entertainment idols of each year over the last decade, based on trends of searches on Google.
- 2014. Baekhyun (EXO)
- 2015. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
- 2016. Yoona (Girls’ Generation)
- 2017. Yoona (Girls’ Generation)
- 2018. Kai (EXO)
- 2019. Kai (EXO)
- 2020. Kai (EXO)
- 2021 (So Far) Kai (EXO) Jaehyun (NCT)
What is the most-viewed BTS music video?
Dynamite is BTS ‘ third music video to garner over 1 billion views, the others being 2017’s DNA and 2019’s Boy with Luv featuring Halsey. On Thursday, Boy with Luv joined DNA as BTS music videos to have been viewed over 1.2 billion times on the streaming platform.
What is the most-viewed KPOP MV in 24 hours?
Smooth like ‘Butter’ indeed! New BTS single smashes YouTube record of most – viewed video in 24 hrs.
What is the most watched YouTube video?
|1.||“Baby Shark Dance”||Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories|
|3.||“Johny Johny Yes Papa”||LooLoo Kids|
|4.||“Shape of You”||Ed Sheeran|