- 1 What is PlayStation’s number?
- 2 How do I contact Sony support?
- 3 How do I fix error e 8210604A?
- 4 What is a Sony Entertainment Network account?
- 5 How do you call Sony?
- 6 Who owns Sony?
- 7 How do I report a problem to Sony?
- 8 How do I talk to a real person at PlayStation?
- 9 How do I complain to Sony?
- 10 What does PlayStation error code e 8210604a mean?
- 11 How do I add 1 dollar to my wallet on PS4?
- 12 Is PS now worth it?
- 13 Is a Sony Entertainment Network account free?
- 14 How do you use Sony Entertainment Network?
- 15 How do I access Sony Entertainment network?
What is PlayStation’s number?
Please contact us with any privacy questions by phone at 1-800-345-7669 or online at http://www. playstation.com/support.
How do I contact Sony support?
Creative Pro Support
- [email protected] sony.com.
How do I fix error e 8210604A?
PS4 error E – 8210604A can be a server problem. You can get rid of this kind of issue by modifying the DNS settings. On the Properties interface, you need to change the DNS settings to manual and change the primary DNS to 8.4. 4.8 and then change the secondary DNS to 8.8.
What is a Sony Entertainment Network account?
PlayStation Network ( PSN ) is a digital entertainment service for your PlayStation. When you create a PlayStation Network account, you can access games download, movies, TV, and more.
How do you call Sony?
If you need to talk to a live representative in Sony Playstation customer service you need to dial 1-800-345-7669 (800-345- SONY ).
Who owns Sony?
Sony Entertainment, Inc. Sony Entertainment, Inc. is an American entertainment company established in 2012. It focuses on most of Sony’s motion picture, television and music businesses. It is a subsidiary of the Japanese Sony Group Corporation, managed by Sony’s American subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America.
How do I report a problem to Sony?
Visit PlayStation.com and select Sign In from the top right of the page. Navigate to the content you would like to report and select More Options > Report.
How do I talk to a real person at PlayStation?
If you need to contact a live person in Playstation customer service you need to dial 800-345-7669. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 5 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
How do I complain to Sony?
Sony Contact Information
- Sony headquarters address. 550 Madison Avenue. New York. NY 10022. United States.
- Company website. www. sony.com.
- 1-800 phone number. 212-833-6722.
- Support email address. [email protected] sony.com.
- Better Business Bureau rating. A-
- Customer service hours. 24 hours a day online.
What does PlayStation error code e 8210604a mean?
PS4 Error Code e – 8210604a is related to the payment error in the PS4 account. Due to the error, PS4 users are unable to purchase any service with their account.
How do I add 1 dollar to my wallet on PS4?
Select your account, the amount to be added and your payment method.
- Go to Settings > Account management > Account Information > Wallet > Add Funds.
- Select a payment method and amount to top up your wallet.
Is PS now worth it?
Is PS Now worth it? It’s the big question, and the simple answer is that it depends on the kind of gamer you are. If you’re the type of person that typically only plays one or two titles (like the yearly instalment of FIFA or Call of Duty) regularly, then you likely won’t get the most out of the vast PS Now collection.
Is a Sony Entertainment Network account free?
You need an account to use PlayStation Network services. It’s free to create an account and you do not need to provide any payment details.
How do you use Sony Entertainment Network?
Using a computer or other Internet browser-capable device, log into the Sony Entertainment Network site by dragging the cursor over Sign in or click Create an account towards the bottom of the page. Fill out the registration information, then click on the I Agree. Create my account.
How do I access Sony Entertainment network?
How do I access the Sony Entertainment Network service?
- Connect your BRAVIA TV or Blu-ray Disc player to your home broadband Internet connection.
- Use the supplied remote control to navigate to the PlayStation Network ( PSN ) service icon and choose PlayStation Music.