- 1 How can I have fun in London?
- 2 What is there to do in London?
- 3 What activities are open in London?
- 4 What can I do in London during the day?
- 5 What is London best known for?
- 6 What can I do in London with my girlfriend?
- 7 What is the famous food of London?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
- 9 Can you drink the tap water in London?
- 10 Can I go to London during lockdown?
- 11 Are restaurants open in London during lockdown?
- 12 What are the lockdown rules London?
- 13 What should you not miss in London?
- 14 How can I live in London for free?
- 15 What can you do in London with no money?
How can I have fun in London?
Once you’ve picked out a few, you can then book a cheap hotel with TravelStay and come and visit!
- Pedalo in the park.
- View London from the top of Primrose Hill.
- Visit the Olympic village.
- Watch the Boat Race.
- Ice skate at Somerset House.
- Visit Harrods.
- Camp out at Wimbledon.
- Marvel at the dinosaurs at Crystal Palace Park.
What is there to do in London?
Top Attractions in London
- Tower of London. 65,525. Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Tower Bridge. 39,084. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges.
- Churchill War Rooms. 22,926.
- National Gallery. 39,806.
- The British Museum. 72,656.
- Westminster Abbey. 24,152.
- V&A – Victoria and Albert Museum. 31,952.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral.
What activities are open in London?
- What’s Open in London Now?
- The Lion King, London Tickets.
- 5 Gardens to Visit in or near London this July 2021.
- Exhibitions in London, June & July 2021.
- Visit Buckingham Palace Garden – 9 July to 12 September 2021.
- Private Dome at the Secret Garden in London – June, July 2021.
What can I do in London during the day?
50 Fun activities you can do in London
- 1) Clay Shooting on the Thames.
- 2) Pay a visit to the O2.
- 3) It’s the Great British Bakery Off!
- 4) Old school sports day.
- 5) FootGolf.
- 6) Tag Archery.
- 8) Dance Experiences.
- 9) It’s a Knockout.
What is London best known for?
London is famous for more than its magnificent ancient buildings, the Palace of Westminster, Trafalgar Square, Tower of London, London Eye, Art Galleries, and Big Ben.
What can I do in London with my girlfriend?
Find romantic things to do in London at night Croon some love songs at one of London’s karaoke bars. Dance to the beat at London’s top live music bars. Break the ice in one of London’s quirky bars. See the world’s top opera and ballet stars at the Royal Opera House or the London Coliseum.
What is the famous food of London?
1. Fish & Chips. There’s nothing that says ‘British Food ‘ like Fish & Chips. Known the world over, this traditional British dish is on the top of any foodie list for visitors to London and the U.K.
What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to London. High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to London is February.
Can you drink the tap water in London?
London’s tap water is safe to drink. In fact, tap water around the UK is rated among the best in the world.
Can I go to London during lockdown?
London is currently subject to national coronavirus restrictions. If you’re travelling, plan ahead and avoid busy times on public transport – walk or cycle where possible. You can meet outdoors in a group of up to 30 people, and indoors in a group of up to six people or two households.
Are restaurants open in London during lockdown?
Food and drink Indoor areas at hospitality venues can reopen, following the latest easing of coronavirus restrictions in London. Treat yourself to tasty meals at one of London’s alfresco restaurants, enjoy drinks on a rooftop bar, visit your local cafe or grab a pint in the sunshine at a nearby beer garden.
What are the lockdown rules London?
These are the current rules:
- You can meet up in larger groups outside, up to a limit of 30 people.
- You can meet indoors as a group of up to six people or as two households.
- Indoor hospitality is open.
- Hotels and all holiday overnight accommodation are open.
What should you not miss in London?
You can’t go to London and not see these 20 must see London attractions
- Big Ben.
- The Houses of Parliament.
- Buckingham Palace.
- The London Eye.
- Trafalgar Square.
- The Natural History Museum.
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Tate Modern.
How can I live in London for free?
In order to live completely rent free in Central London, you need to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, live in one of the rooms, and rent out the remaining room(s). You market the room(s) on portals such as Airbnb and Booking.com and then put in systems to automate the process so you don’t have to do much at all.
What can you do in London with no money?
Free Museums and Galleries in London
- 1) National Gallery.
- 2) Science Museum.
- 3) Natural History Museum.
- 4) Tate Britain.
- 5) National Portrait Gallery.
- 6) Victoria and Albert Museum.
- 7) Saatchi Gallery.
- 8) Wallace Collection.