- 1 How do I select and deselect a channel in Airtel digital TV?
- 2 How can I remove a channel from Airtel digital TV without registration?
- 3 How can I change my Airtel DTH channel?
- 4 How can I edit favorites in Airtel digital TV?
- 5 Which plan is best for Airtel DTH?
- 6 How can I remove a channel from Airtel TV?
- 7 How do I remove unwanted channels from Dish?
- 8 How deactivate Airtel DTH value added service?
- 9 How can I watch free channels on Airtel digital TV?
- 10 What is the monthly pack of Airtel DTH?
- 11 What are the packages in Airtel DTH?
- 12 Is Base Pack mandatory in Airtel DTH?
- 13 How do I see my favorite channels on Airtel xstream box?
- 14 How do I set favorite channels on Sundirect?
- 15 How do I find my favorite channels on DISH?
How do I select and deselect a channel in Airtel digital TV?
Hit the Edit current plan button available below your existing channel package. Airtel will now let you select your new package. You can look at different genres from the left sidebar or pick a recommended pack. Scroll down to choose from all the available channel packages for your DTH connection.
How can I remove a channel from Airtel digital TV without registration?
For dropping a channel from a non- registered mobile number, send am SMS to 54325 as REM. The format will look like REM 106 30XXXXX-001 and send it to 54325.
How can I change my Airtel DTH channel?
Change Airtel DTH plan through My Airtel app
- Open the My Airtel app on your smartphone.
- Scroll from right to left to check your DTH connection details.
- Click on the My Account option.
- Scroll down to the Manage TV Channels option.
- You’ll see your current pack, click on ‘Edit current plan’
How can I edit favorites in Airtel digital TV?
To set any channel as your favourite, press the (green) key on your remote while you are viewing the channel with the miniguide on. You will then be asked to choose whose favourite list you wish to add the channel to.
Which plan is best for Airtel DTH?
Airtel is now providing some of the most lucrative plans with its DTH services, Airtel Digital TV. Airtel Digital TV DTH Recharge Plans with 6 Months Validity (Effective Price Under Rs 300)
- Kerala Value Lite 6M pack.
- Hindi Value Lite 6M pack.
- WB HD 6M pack.
- Karnataka Plus 6M pack.
- TN Value Lite 6M pack.
How can I remove a channel from Airtel TV?
12) How to remove channel from Airtel DTH HD? You can send an SMS to 54325 with Rem from your registered mobile number. You will receive a confirmation message with the removal of the channel.
How do I remove unwanted channels from Dish?
How to remove a channel from Dish TV
- Visit the official website of Dish TV and log in using your VC.
- Under the ‘Packs and Channels ‘ tab, select ‘Add-on Pack’
- Select the channels that you wish to remove.
- Your new channels will be deactivated within a few minutes.
How deactivate Airtel DTH value added service?
Procedure to deactivate any VAS through SMS mode
- Type “ STOP ” and send it to 155223 from your mobile phone. (
- You will get a list of all VAS services activated on your mobile number.
- Now reply back with the option of the VAS you want to deactivate, selected from the list of VAS activated on your phone.
How can I watch free channels on Airtel digital TV?
Last Updates: 24-March-2021 नमस्कार, दोस्तों इस पोस्ट में हम बात करेंगे Airtel Digital Tv FTA ( Free To Air) pack channel list 2021. ट्राई के नियम के बाद, सभी डीटीएच नियमों को बदल दिया गया है। List Of Free To Air Channels in Airtel DTH: Bengali.
What is the monthly pack of Airtel DTH?
Airtel Monthly Plans and Packages
|Airtel DTH||380||HSM DEL My Sports 426/ 451- HD – 89 Channels & Services|
|Airtel DTH||356||HSM PB My Sports 426/ 451- HD – 89 Channels & Services|
|Airtel DTH||275||HSM DEL My Family 451- SD – 100 Channels & Services|
|Airtel DTH||60||Airtel Hindi Movies 1M Topup – 9 Channels & Services|
What are the packages in Airtel DTH?
My Plan 219
|Plan Name||1 Month Validity||6 Month Validity|
|Plan Name My Plan 219 ROYAL HD||1 Month Validity Benefit: NA Price: Rs.389||6 Month Validity Benefit: 6M + 1M Free Price: Rs.2333|
|Plan Name My Plan 219 MAX HD||1 Month Validity Benefit: NA Price: Rs.444||6 Month Validity Benefit: 6M + 1M Free Price: Rs.2664|
Is Base Pack mandatory in Airtel DTH?
Base package: The new framework mandates all operators, including DTH, cable service provider or multi-system operator, to have a base package of 100 channels. Currently, Airtel DTH and Tata Sky are offering a base pack which begins from ₹99.
How do I see my favorite channels on Airtel xstream box?
It is not possible to navigate only through favorite channels on the Xstream Box. Only option is to go back to the home screen -> my channels and then go to the channel that we already added to the my channels list.
How do I set favorite channels on Sundirect?
- Click the FAV key in the remote.
- You will see two columns one is all tv channels and another is fav1.
- Now select the channels one by one in the left side which you want in the fav1. So it will be saved in fav.
- If you want to set fav2 then press the fav key two times and do the same process.
How do I find my favorite channels on DISH?
Press the Guide button on your remote. Press the Options button. Select ” Favorite Channels,” and then your list. The top of the guide will always tell you what channels are displaying.