- 1 How do I contact Blizzard Entertainment?
- 2 Can you call Blizzard support?
- 3 What is Blizzard Entertainment’s email?
- 4 How long does it take for Blizzard support to respond?
- 5 How do I get a refund from Blizzard?
- 6 Why is Blizzard Live chat not available?
- 7 Why is Blizzard telling me my phone number is invalid?
- 8 How do I open a blizzard support ticket?
- 9 What is Activision customer support number?
- 10 Is Battlenet safe?
- 11 How do you chat on Blizzard?
- 12 Does Blizzard support work on weekends?
How do I contact Blizzard Entertainment?
- Customer Support. We’re available 24/7 to help with game, shop, and account issues.
- Press and Media Contacts. Looking for press releases, assets, or to get in touch with our public relations team? We can help.
- Tours. Visit Blizzard HQ in person! Email: [email protected] blizzard.com.
Can you call Blizzard support?
Blizzard contact information – compared
|Phone number / contact||Wait||Votes|
|billing @ blizzard.com Customer Service||< 38 hrs||342|
|800-592-5499 Customer Service||3 mins||83|
|@BlizzardCS Customer Service||2 mins||194|
|Online Help Customer Service||< 43.3333 hrs||107|
What is Blizzard Entertainment’s email?
We only need to confirm account details through email if you’re talking to a Game Master about a ticket. Official Blizzard Entertainment emails come from domains: @ blizzard.com, @ email. blizzard.com, @em. blizzard.com, @gear. blizzard.com, @overwatchleague.com, or @battle.net.
How long does it take for Blizzard support to respond?
They could give a response in an hour or even less and never you had to wait more than 24 hours, at least for me. But lately in the last 2 months the wait for me was 2 days and I declined the ticket and when I wrote to Diablo 3 support I had to wait 3 days.
How do I get a refund from Blizzard?
Refund for Products on Blizzard Battle.net
- Go to the Blizzard official website and Log in to your account.
- Now click on one of the listed games that you want to refund.
- Click on the Payments icon and then click on the Contact Support button.
- Here you will get the option for Request a refund, click on that.
Why is Blizzard Live chat not available?
Live Web Chat may not work properly if your browser is configured incorrectly. When you view pages on the internet, your browser caches them for faster reloading times. If the previous steps didn’t work, delete your cache and try again: (Chrome) (Firefox) (Internet Explorer) (Safari). Try another browser.
Why is Blizzard telling me my phone number is invalid?
You will receive this error when adding a pre-paid phone number. If your phone number is not pre-paid and you still receive this error, check the following: Make sure you enter the number correctly. Make sure the country registered on your Battle.net account is correct.
How do I open a blizzard support ticket?
How to open a ticket
- Step 1.) Click this at the top of your webpage.
- Step 2.) Once you’re in the support page, click on WoW.
- Step 3.) Click on the topic you want to open a ticket on.
- Step 4.)
- Step 5.)
- Step 6.)
- Step 7.)
- Step 8.)
What is Activision customer support number?
Contacting Us +1 310 255 2000.
Is Battlenet safe?
Battle. net is a privately-owned, revenue-generating network, and it’s in the best interest of Blizzard to keep it secure. There is ample evidence that Blizzard cracks down on people who hack their games to give themselves an advantage on Battle. net.
How do you chat on Blizzard?
Setup. Setup is as easy as plugging in a microphone and clicking the button on the top right corner of a chat session. You can also change settings by clicking the Blizzard icon on the top left of the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, selecting Settings from the dropdown, and clicking the Voice Chat option on the left.
Does Blizzard support work on weekends?
I was really just posting here wondering if they work tickets on the weekend. yes they do. Blizzard CS works 24/7, it just the forums that are not constantly staffed. Tickets are triaged, stuff for older content are lower on the list.