- 1 How much should I budget for food Europe?
- 2 How much does it cost for a family of 4 to go to Europe?
- 3 How much a family of 4 spends on groceries?
- 4 How much should I budget per day Europe?
- 5 How much does a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
- 6 In which countries is food the most expensive?
- 7 How much does a 1 week trip to Europe cost?
- 8 How much does a 10 day trip to Europe cost?
- 9 How can I travel with my family on a budget?
- 10 What is a comfortable salary for a family of 4?
- 11 What is the average monthly budget for a family of 4?
- 12 How much does it cost to feed a family of 4 for a year?
- 13 How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
- 14 What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
- 15 How much does a 4 week Europe trip cost?
How much should I budget for food Europe?
A good budget would be between 40 – 70 Euros for food in a day if eating all your meals out (and how much you eat). You should also have some leftover for gelato. Drinking is a favourite past time for many of us, and for those coming from Australia, the good news is that alcohol is MUCH cheaper in Europe.
How much does it cost for a family of 4 to go to Europe?
Congrats on planning a trip to Europe! It is really difficult to predict costs for a family of 4 without knowing city, season, and duration. At a high level, it could be as little as $2000 or as much as $10,000 depending on your level of comfort as well.
How much a family of 4 spends on groceries?
Monthly Grocery Budget
|FAMILY SIZE||SUGGESTED MONTHLY BUDGET|
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/ day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/ day for Eastern Europe.
How much does a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
Europe trip cost for 2 weeks
In which countries is food the most expensive?
Globally, Switzerland sells the most expensive groceries, with prices 79.1% higher than in the U.S. Norway is the second most expensive place to buy groceries, with prices 37.4% more expensive than in the U.S., and Iceland is third most expensive, where food items are 36.6% pricier.
How much does a 1 week trip to Europe cost?
At a minimum, then, you’re looking at airfare plus around $2,000, per couple, give or take $100 or so depending on your preferences. The other lowest- cost way to visit for a week Europe is to stay in the countryside.
How much does a 10 day trip to Europe cost?
A couple I know just returned from their first trip to Europe visiting France and Italy. After talking about how great of time they had, the conversation turned to how much money they spent. They insisted they traveled moderately and did not splurge at all, but the total cost for the ten day trip was about $10,000.
How can I travel with my family on a budget?
1 How can I get around cheaply?
- Use flight comparison sites. Your flight or ferry is often your greatest expense.
- Research all transport options.
- Use local transport instead of luxury or tourist options.
- Keep documents up to date.
- Book flights 6 months before you travel.
- Book ahead.
- Book last minute.
- Stay out of season.
What is a comfortable salary for a family of 4?
Yes, a family of 4 can live on 100k per year. The average household income in the United States is approximately 73k according to the US Census Bureau. At this income level you would have to commute rather than live in the most expensive cities such as Boston, San Francisco, and Manhattan.
What is the average monthly budget for a family of 4?
Average Monthly Expenses for a Family of 4 Food will cost $908 monthly, transportation will cost $589, and health care will be around $1,238. Taxes will be approximately $1,958 monthly. Other necessities cost $1,088, and childcare will cost you $2,773.
How much does it cost to feed a family of 4 for a year?
A family of four, including partners between the ages of 19 and 50 years old and two children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old, can spend around $890 a month ($10,680 per year ), and partners with kids between the ages of 6 and 11 years old can spend $1,062 per month ($12,744), according to the United States
How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
Of course, there are more countries than this in Europe, but this is a great place to start when planning your Europe trip. Although you could choose to squeeze in 3-4 countries during a two-week stay in Europe.
What is the cheapest way to backpack through Europe?
A few tips to make it work:
- Look into housesitting.
- Walk as much as possible.
- Go on a Free Walking Tour.
- Look for overnight buses or trains.
- If you’ve got the time when traveling between two cities, take a bus with Wi-Fi.
- Consider staying in a city longer.
- Eat out for breakfast, brunch, or lunch instead of dinner.
How much does a 4 week Europe trip cost?
1 month in Europe budget (travelling by car)
|Economy class flights for 2 adults^||$ 5,000|
|Travel insurance (28 day duo policy)||$ 265|
|Spending money* – $1250 per week x 4 weeks||$ 5,000|
|Grand total for 2 adults||$18,735|