Dust off the leisure suits! Shine up those platform shoes! Be transported back to a simpler time when gas was under $1.00 per gallon… when music was fun, inspiring and uplifting… and disco was King!
With the new resurgence of the ’70s, portrayed in part by the hugely popular summer hit movie "MAMMA MIA!", based on the Broadway musical production, the music of ABBA is finding its way back into the hearts of those who lived it then and taking over the hearts of those who are experiencing it for the first time now.
– The ultimate ABBA concert promises to continue the momentum by performing 20 of the group’s greatest hits in full ABBA fashion and flair. You won’t be able to sit still in your seats as songs like "S.O.S.", "Super Trooper" and "Dancing Queen" are re-created with such precision you’ll swear you were listening to the originals themselves. The melodies of "Fernando" and "Chiquitita" will rekindle those feelings of first loves. "Take a Chance on Me" and "Voulez Vous" will lift the audience out of their seats to dance! The show is authentic in music and dress and is performed to live music that will leave you excited and melancholy… at the same time.
With a cast of the country’s best performers and the culmination of 3 years in production perfecting site, sound and technique,
– the ultimate ABBA concert
Did you know that:
1) In November 2008, performed for the Inaugural of the Ruby Princess, Princess’s newest largest ship.
2) The music of ABBA became huge again in 2008 with the summer release of "MAMMA MIA! The Movie" produced by Tom Hanks, staring Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, and Colin Firth.
3) In May 2008, performed for the Inaugural for the Independence of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s newest, largest ship on the ocean, based in England.
4) GOES INTERNATIONAL!! November 24, 2007 – completed their first shows in Europe. All were standing room only.
5) September, 2007 – Broke attendance records in Southern California by drawing nearly 7000 to the Summer Concert Series.
6) May, 2007 – Launched the Liberty of The Seas for Royal Caribbean, the newest, largest cruise ship in the world. One year earlier in 2006, launched the Freedom of the Seas, the first Mega-Ship in the world.
7) October 8, 2006 – Release date for ‘s first CD.
8) May, 2005, they drew an unprecedented 5000 people to Harrah’s Atlantic City.
9) Has brought audiences to tears with the integrity of the music and preciseness of the performance.